At Solstice, the health and safety of our guests and team members is our number one priority. To ensure a clean and healthy restaurant environment, we have amplified the current industry standards for cleaning and disinfecting.
The following measures are being taken:
- All kitchen and bar staff are required to wash their hands at a minimum of every 30 minutes, and a kitchen timer has been set to reinforce this
- All service staff if required to wash hands after contact with used food and beverage utensils
- We are further enforcing our strict illness reporting policy to increase awareness and proactive communication
- We have detailed an outline of daily and weekly cleaning schedules for all kitchen team members to follow
- We clean commonly touched areas of the restaurant, like the front door handles, with antibacterial and antimicrobial sanitation wipes every 30 minutes
- We are following a daily sanitation checklist to ensure we are monitoring refrigeration, cleanliness, and equipment
- We are changing the sanitizing buckets in all bar stations multiple times daily
- We are cleaning our tables with antibacterial and antimicrobial sanitation wipes
- We are requiring our vendors to adhere to and maintain our strict sanitary guidelines
- All produce is washed upon arrival, regardless if the purveyor has designated the produce as pre-washed
We are dedicated to providing our guests with a clean and safe environment to dine. We respectfully ask that if you are feeling sick, to please reschedule your reservation.
Stay healthy, and we look forward to serving you soon!